National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (Freephone)
Family Matters Helpline (Rape & Sexual abuse support): 01474 537 392
Samaritans: 116 123
Bexley MIND: 020 8303 5816
Pier Road Project Drug & Alcohol Service (Bexley): 01322 357 940
Bexley Women’s Aid: 020 8301 1536
Freedom Programme 24hr Helpline: 01942 262 270
If you don't feel you can keep yourself safe right now, seek immediate help:
* Go to any Accident & Emergency (A&E) department.
* Call 999 and ask for an ambulance to take you to A&E.
* Ask someone else to call 999 for you or take you to A&E.
* If you need urgent support but don't want to go to A&E, you could:
contact your GP surgery and ask for an emergency appointment
* contact NHS 111 (England) or NHS
* contact your local crisis team (CRHT), if you're under their care.
To talk about anything that is upsetting you, you can contact Samaritans 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can call 116 123 (free from any phone).
If you're under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm– 11pm).
If you're under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07786 209 697.
If you're experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).